Define your specific needs: our Pre-office Selection process
Yet prior to starting the process of selecting the potential offices in Beijing, our agent will first give you orientation on the different areas that could fit your office location.
Chaoyang District (East) is certainly the largest area in town with the highest concentration of foreign companies (CBD, Sanlitun, Sanyuanqiao, Wangjing).
Haidian area (North-West) mainly for R&D companies (Zhongguancun, Wudaokou) and the Financial Street (West of Tiananmen) mainly for banks and financial services firms.
After that introduction, you still might not know where you would like your office to be located, but you might have a better idea of those further listed points that could help us narrow down even further your office site selection:
Tell us what category of office you are looking for!
- Estimated size
- Number of workstations & enclosed office rooms
- Rental budget range
- Favorite location (If familiar with Beijing)
- Lease expecting starting date
- Technical requirements (Internet speed, electricity power, etc)
- Common area requirements (Toilets, kitchen, etc)
- Any other special needs
Once we receive from you those further indications, your allocated Scout Real Estate agent will be able to better pre-select a final list of suitable office spaces that could match more precisely your office needs.
You could also discover faster your dream office by browsing on our Scout Real Estate website!
- Search your office by area or budget
- Access to office photos, descriptions, location map and star ratings by our consultants
- Learn that some offices do not come renovated and some do
- Learn that often similar standard layouts will be found in the same office towers
- Learn the difference between serviced office and normal office
- Learn about each area of the city (Beijing Area) and get more inside knowledge of Beijing with our Living in Beijing Guide