Negotiate the best terms for your Contract Management: You can get it!
Finding an office space in Beijing who fit your company's needs should not be of an enormous worry,
but still remain the fact that you should be able to obtain it under your budget and specifications.
Once you finally make your choice on your preferred office space, Scout Real Estate negotiation skills will take place.
Your Scout Real Estate allocated agent will then ensure you to obtain the best terms for your office and therefore take the most demanding part of finding an office off your shoulders.
Our office consultant will negotiate:
- Rental free & free rental fit out period (Renovation) (*)
- Rental lease duration (2 to 10 years)
- Moving-in date (After renovation)
- Price rental (Always including management fee, heating fee and air condition fee if possible)
- Payment terms (Commercial real estate: 2-3 month deposit and monthly or quarterly payment)
- Fapiao (Legal receipt)
- Utilities fees inside the rental fee (Water, electricity, gas)
- Housekeeping services
- Termination clauses (Following your company standards)
- Signage inside the building (Reception, corridor, outside)
- Small renovation to be done before starting the renovation
- Parking space
- Number of registration address
- Your company security standards
* Rental free & free rental fit out period
Rental Free period. This mostly happens when an office space is either new or empty in order to attract more potential clients.
That free rental period for your office space can be used by you starting from the beginning of your tenancy agreement (3 first months for free) or can be dispatched on each years of your contract (1 month every year).
The other free rental is called the Free Rental fit out period. It is the most common rental free asked by agent for their commercial clients.
This rental fit out period can be added to a previous free rental or not depending on the building situation.
Actually, most of Beijing office spaces are delivered bare-shell and require their tenant time for renovation.
Therefore from 1 to 6 month can be obtained as free fit out period depending on your office size.
However, most of the time private landlords or developers will ask the tenant to pay all management fees during that rental fit out free period.
Grade A and B offices as well as any well located local offices have experienced a boom in rental prices during those recent years, mainly due to new government regulations and fewer construction permits delivered.
Office renovation costs have also seen their prices increased lately due to rapid workers´ salaries raise as well as goods.
It is as a result even more vital than before for companies looking to rent office spaces in China to get the most professional and well experienced agent to avoid any lack or mistakes in your negotiation.
Any error in the fit out budget, office moving date, office price rental and rental free period could affect your budget severely and so complicate your company set up.