Contract Management & Negotiation: Can you get it!
Finding a home to fit your family in should not be of a huge concern, but still remain the fact that you should be able to get it.
Once you have made your choice on which home you would like to stay, our team of consultant will negotiate the terms with the owners and therefore take the most stressful part of finding a new home off your shoulders.
- Price rental (always including management fee, heating fee)
- Payment terms (generally: one month deposit, three month rental)
- Contract duration (1 to 3 years in general)
- Fapiao (legal receipt)
- Utilities fees inside the rental fee (water, electricity, gas)
- Clubhouse (Family package)
- Ayi (housekeeper), personal driver.
- Satellite TV Channels (BBC, HBO, TV5, etc)
- Internet access / land line
- Moving date
- Termination clauses (following your company standards)
- Furniture to buy or move out
- Small renovation to be done before the expat family moves in.
Beijing individual property owners or developers have a lot of demand for the past few years and therefore are not under so much pressure to rent out their properties for a cheap price.
Actually, rental prices have been increasing by 30% to 40% year on year since 2005.
Therefore, during peak seasons when new expats are coming in town (August, September, October, March, April), it is very important to be fast in making your decision, otherwise available apartments, villas or courtyards can easily be out of the market place.
Remember that you have never secured any accommodation until you have finally signed the contract and collected the keys.
Our consultant will also work closely with your company to ensure policies are adhered to each contracts.
Any particular company’s policies should be specified as soon as possible to our consultant in order to avoid any misunderstanding and waste of time.
Certain company’s conditions can be tough to be accepted by landlords (ex: Bank guarantee letter) and therefore will narrow down your choices accordingly or even make longer your property search.
Once our team have finally ensure that the contract stipulations are agreed by both parties (Landlord & Tenant) and overseen the signature of the contract, your home is then fully yours.